Tuesday, August 21, 2012

The Countdown is On!

Hello my amazing artists!  It is that time.  The school year is about to start and I have been working day and night to make sure we are prepared for another wonderful year.

Sneak peak into St. Monica's room.  There are few differences from last year.  Can you spot any?

I have a lot to share with you so here we go:

1.  I am so excited to be back!  This year I will be teaching at THREE schools!  I will be teaching 1st through 8th grade at St. Monica and St. Augustine, just like last year.  However, I will also be teaching half of the students at Washington Writer's Academy.  I am all over the place so if you need to reach me for any reason, please contact me via e-mail (found on the schools' website).

2.  Mrs. Clearwaters...who is that?  No need to sweat.  You still have your same ol' art teacher from last year (Ms. Presley)  but I got married this summer and have a new last name!  Yay!  I know that it will take some getting use to so if you call me by my old name on accident that is a-okay. I am try to get use to it also!

Mr. and Mrs. Clearwaters being happy.

3.  EXCITING NEWS:  Today an "angel" donated an LCD projector to the art room at St. Augustine!!!  No more walking around the room with an 8"x 11" printout to show artwork!  It will be projected on the wall for everyone to see nice and BIG!  I will show pictures as soon as I get it.

Angel - You will be receiving this card made with LOTS OF LOVE very soon.  


No comments:

Post a Comment